Acquiring customers and keeping them, in other words we are talking about Customer Retention. Customer Retention is a good business focus and good business practice. You definitely don't want to lose customers to your competitor. You'll need to come up with a creative way to keeping your customers and keeping them happy.
1) Make sure to give them a good experience, and offerings at the end of the service (give customer feedback and get a free xyz something in return). Customer Retention begins with the 1st initial contact.
2) Keeping your customers and them wanting to come back by offering them discounted monthly/ yearly service plan at a more affordable price with maybe free offerings included, or, even sealing the deal with a service agreement plan.
3)Provide a guarantee or extended warranty on your services. Make sure your customers are fully aware that you are there to take care of their needs.
Acquiring a customer and keeping them as a returning customer is a huge bonus, as they might be more likely to recommend your services to others. Once you have a customers loyalty and trust, it becomes easier to sell them or up sell them on more products and services. You'll want your company to be the go to company for their home service needs.
- Returning Business.
- Acquiring new customers by word of mouth.
- Receiving more reviews. (Excellent SEO strategy).
- Up Selling potential.
- Keeping Competitors from market share.
- Customer loyalty.