HOME SERVICE MILLIONAIRE
We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of the Websites or through any personal data you submit to us. Portions of our Websites may further describe privacy practices applicable to specific types of information or to information provided on specific web pages.
NOT APPLICABLE TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR REPRESENTATION AND AGREEMENT
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY; INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Company does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Company obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Company will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Company does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Company has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
Company collects information from customers and visitors to the Websites or our data collection forms.
On its Websites, Company automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers make available, including (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
COOKIES AND TRAFFIC DATA
The Company uses various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from our visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on this Website. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a Website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a Website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire.
You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this Website.
We may use analytics companies to gather information and aggregate data from our Website visitors such as which pages are visited and how often they are visited and to enable certain features on our Websites. Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies.
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include:
- Customizing your experience on the Website including managing and recording your preferences.
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
- Tracking resources and data accessed on the Website.
- Developing reports regarding Website usage, activity, and statistics.
- Assisting users experiencing Website problems.
- Enabling certain functions and tools on this Website.
- Tracking paths of visitors to this Website and within this Website.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To respond to an email or a particular request from you.
- To personalize the Website for you.
- To contact you directly.
- To process an application as requested by you.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, Websites, and advertising.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect someone's health, safety, or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We may supplement the personal information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Company. You are under no obligation to provide personal information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Websites or for us to contact you.
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, request portability of your personal information where it is technically possible, or request complete removal of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASES
When a customer or registered customer purchases products or services from us through any of our Websites, the purchaser must provide us with certain personal information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
INFORMATION THAT YOU MAKE PUBLIC
The Websites may contain features (e.g., public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your personal information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Company is unable to exercise any control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information by any means and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
Company analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using cookies to help Company better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Company may release Traffic Data and information gathered using cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Company does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to personal information.
We may share personal information if all or part of the Company is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
If you submit information or a posting to a chat room, bulletin board, or similar “chat” related portion of this Website, the information you submit along with your screen name will be visible to all visitors, and such visitors may share with others. Therefore, please be thoughtful in what you write and understand that this information may become public.
We may also share personal information with other third-party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage email, and we might provide the company with your email address and certain other information in order for them to send you an email message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our Websites and related computers and software applications.
Company discloses personal information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security, when required by law or to protect rights. Company discloses personal information in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Company believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Company.
When legally required by law enforcement, judicial and administrative agency disclosures, Company will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, civil or criminal investigative demands, administrative and regulatory demands, and other legal obligations. In order for Company to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Company must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
If you have failed to pay any balance owed in consideration of products or services, Company may, as permitted by law, report your personal information, including without limitation, your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies, and others.
Company occasionally may assign prospective sales to independent contractors. In these cases, Company or the independent contractor will provide you with the appropriate independent contractor’s name and contact information.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
When registering as a customer or making a purchase or other inquiry or submitting personal information through the Websites, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us, including SMS, and from Company independent contractors. You will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. These communications are not promotional in nature.
Company may communicate with you via email and telephone to provide requested services or with respect to products or services purchased by you from Company or to provide you with information about Company’s products and services. Such communications may be by email, SMS, or telephone.
Company Websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Company Websites.
Company has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information.
LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact us at email@example.com to make any changes to your personal information.
SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER
We are under no obligation to screen or monitor your posts or any other content you post on any of our social media sites or pages; however, we may make a reasonable effort to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Your posts and User content must adhere to the following requirements and cannot:
- Contain any third-party material including logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items without explicit prior written permission to use such materials.
- Contain sexually explicit, graphic, gratuitous or unnecessarily violent content or defamatory or derogatory content against any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, sexual orientation, professional or age group or contain any pornographic or nude material.
- Contain any private information about yourself or any other individual, including without limitation, information related to the health of the individual, financial information about the individual or any identification or account numbers related to the individual, with or without their permission or consent.
- Contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes” or promote illegal activity or illegal contests, sweepstakes, or gambling, including any online casino, sports books, bingo, poker or any other form of solicitation.
- Contain any material that, through any form of communication with the press, public, clients or media, disparages Company or its employees, contractors, directors, instructors, owners, officers and creators, in any way. Forms of communication include but are not limited to social media Websites, public forums, suppliers, vendors, clients, interviews, or recorded statements. You agree and understand that disparagement includes but is not limited to critiques, derogatory statements, ridicule, slander, jokes or insults at the expense of the company, management, senior personnel, independent contractors, products or services.
- Anyone violating this prohibition will be subject to loss of position, title, status, benefits, wages, prestige, influence, and suspension, up to and including termination
We reserve the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic contributions, delete offensive comments or remarks, block offensive contributors and delete actual or suspected spam content from any social media site. Please be aware that once you post something online, there is the potential for numerous individuals to read your words, even years from now. Therefore, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting on any of our social media sites and that you not disclose personally identifiable information such as your location, medical record number, personal medical information, financial information, etc. We are not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted by others to any website or social media site, if any, managed or monitored by Company. We do not control the placement of any marketing or advertising displayed on our pages by social media or third-party organizations.
We reserve the right to respond to any post or user content and may occasionally, privately request your contact information to assist offline with your consent by routing the matter to the appropriate persons or department for further handling.
Version 1.1. Dated 02/01/2019